The management of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has released the list of admitted candidates into various postgraduate programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
How To Check MOUAU Postgraduate List:
Prospective PG students should click the various links on the UNIVERSITY PORTAL website below;
–Post-Graduate Diploma (PGD)
Login with your online PG Application Number/APP/…) to see if they are been offered admission.
If admitted, candidates are to proceeds to print the online admission letter and accepts the admission.
- (i) Once student has admitted the admission, student can generate RRR code for acceptance fee of 25,000 Naira only online (Ensure the RRR code bears your name).
- (ii) After paying Acceptance fees, Student proceeds to PG SCHOOL for screening and collection of hardc-opy of admission letter.
- (iii) Once screened by PG School, Admission clearance notification and FEE Advice (to be collected at room E11) is issued to student.
- (iv) Admitted PG Student drops a copy of Admission clearance Notification at MOUAU Portal office at PG ICT room to enable PORTAL mark him/her as cleared, and proceed to pay School Charges. This leads student to the next stage.
- (v) Cleared Admitted PG Students should now go online in the University Portal website as stated above to generate Remita RRR code for School Charge Payment.
- (vi) After payment of School fees charges, PG student proceeds to complete the bio-data form, thus generating a MATRICULATION number and a personalised Username and Password for easy access to the Portal site.
- (vii) Student now proceed to do ONLINE course registration and submit the following complete documents:
- – Bio-data form.
- – Online course registration form.
- – Photocopies of all payments made and any other documents required by PG School.
- (viii) Admitted student now proceed to MOUAU ID Card Capture room at Anyim Pius Building for Student ID Card capturing and issuance.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
PAYMENTS: Payment can be done ONLINE from any part of the country using any Bank debit /credit card OR PG student can also pay by generating RRR code and proceeding to any commercial bank in the country or the MOUAU Microfinance Bank.
ACCOMMODATION: PG Students can pay for Accommodation on Campus by requesting/making payments through their PG Students Accounts Area on the Portal Site.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.