This is to inform all Direct Entry aspirants of Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUA) that the registration portal for 2016/2017 admission has been enabled and registration started.
All applicants are advised to apply following the procedures below:
Requirements: Beginning from 1st October 2016 and closing Midnight 11th October 2016, candidates are required to register online for the Direct Entry Admission screening.
To apply, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng or mouauportal.edu.ng
- Click on the 2016/2017 Admission Applications Banner
- On the next page, select the Direct Entry Admission Application Tab
- Carefully read the information on the 2016/2017 Direct Entry Application Info page
- When you are ready to Apply, Click Here
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash.
Return to the site to continue the registration.
Note: Transaction charges apply
P.S: If you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University Portal Office at [email protected] or call us on 09027427974
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
KINDLY REGISTER IN DEPARTMENT APPLIED FOR IN JAMB.
- Candidates are required to fill in their O’level Examination details for proper verification. Information needed include:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Exam number,
- Type of Exam,
- Year of Exam,
- O’level Exam Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
Note: Only details on cards not used not up five times are valid for upload.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take printout after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for records.
- Come for the Admission Screening with the following materials:
- Printout of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique Direct Entry Admission Screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the Direct Entry Admission Screening.
- One coloured copy of your JAMB photo page
- Original WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificate(s) for sighting
- Original A’Levels/ Diploma / NCE/ Degree certificates or evidence of same for sighting.
- Statement of result indicating CGPA obtained, if available.
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.