Post-UTME Admission Screening Results Are Released, Check Here
The Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has announced the Post-UTME screening exercise for 2017/2018 academic session.
All candidate who scored 180 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME examinations and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first choice are eligible.
Beginning from 1st September, 2017 and closing midnight on 12th September 2017, candidates are required to register online for the Admission Screening exercise. To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
2. Click on the 2017/2018 Admission Screening banner
3. Enter a valid email address for record purposes.
4. Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita Payment Platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2,000 will be made.
Payment can be made by Debit Credit Card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the website to continue your registration
5. Note: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after , kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at
6. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other Requisite details.
7. Candidates are required to input their O’level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings. Type of Exam, year of exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card)
8. Fetch Result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
9. Kindly note that O’level results and Number of sittings are weighted.
10. Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
11. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
12. Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
13. Return to University website 96hrs after registration to check for your results.
14. Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
Closing date is midnight of 18th September 2017.
Candidates should regularly check this Website for further information on their Admission Status.