The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike [MOUAU] wishes to notify all newly admitted students to proceed to the University Portal to start processing the Students Identity Card Capturing.
All Regular, Postgraduate, School of Continuing Education Newly admitted students are to visit the Students ICT Center for their Identity Card Capturing Process via https://mouauportal.edu.ng/.
MOUAU Students I.D Card Capturing Requirements
All the newly admitted students are to visit the ICT Center with the under-listed documents for a successful Students Identity Card Capturing Process.
1. JAMB Slip [Colored with Photo]
2. Online Bio-Data Form.
3. Original School Fees Receipt
The Process commences from Monday – Friday Daily 9am – 5pm.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.