This is to inform the general public that the Federal Government N-Power recruitment portal is open for new applications for the N-Power Volunteer Corps on 13th June, 2017.
The N-Power Volunteer Corps will engage and train 500,000 young unemployed graduates. It is a paid volunteering programme of a 2 year duration.
Applicants must be between 18 – 35 years of age during registration and must have a valid proof of age (e.g. Birth Certificate, affidavit of age declaration, valid photo ID, etc.)
Applicants must be resident in Nigeria and must have a good knowledge of their location in Nigeria.
Applicants must posses at either a Bachelor’s degree, OND, HND or NCE certificate with a statement of result or transcript.
Applicants must have completed their service year if applicable.
N-POWER APPLICATION STEPS:
01. Choose your programme
Start by exploring our programmes to determine which is a good fit for you.
02. Start your application
Ready to apply? The online application will walk you through all application steps.
03. Wait for selection
Once you’re selected, huge life changes are ahead. If you decide to accept the offer.
Method Of Application:
Application for N-Power Volunteer Corps starts by 11:30 pm
To apply, Visit http://portal.npower.gov.ng/n-corps/index.html
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.