This is to inform the general public and interested students that the 2017 May/June Certificate Examination Registration is Still ongoing.
Interested students are advised to start the registration process as soon as possible before the closing date.
Below are some registration tips that help during registration.
NABTEB 2017 May/June Examination Registration Steps
- Download The NABTEB Registration Entry Guide
- Download Examination Structure(EA25)
- Download TA60
- Download TA61
Important Registration Tips
- Make sure your passport is 160px by 200px and size is less than 30kb.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ link.
- Fill in the PIN, and serial number gotten from the purchased scratch card.
- Fill the form displayed and submit.
- Write down your Candidate Number in a safe place.
- Important Tips To Avoid During Registration
- Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate
- Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use
The closing date for the registration of 2017 May/June Certificate Examinations is Further Extended To Thursday 20th April, 2017.