The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) invites candidates to apply for the November / December National Business Certificate (NBC) / National Technical Certificate (NTC) and General Education Advanced National Business Certificate (ANBC) / Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) examinations.
How to Apply for Nabteb GCE 2017:
- Registration PINs for the above named examinations, primarily for private candidates are available for purchase at the branches of the following banks: First Bank, United Bank for Africa, Zenith Bank, Unity Bank, Fidelity Bank, Enterprise Bank and Skye Bank.
- Candidates can also visit any approved NABTEB examination centre or any of the following NABTEB offices for assistance:
a. NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City,
b. NABTEB Liaison Offices at Abuja and Lagos,
c. NABTEB State offices Nationwide and
d. NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
- Candidates intending to sit for NBC/NTC must obtain a Registration PIN at the cost of N10,000.00 per candidate, while ANBC/ANTC will attract N12,000 per candidate. Candidates sitting for General Education (450) are to obtain Registration PIN at the cost of N10,000.00. The registration fees cover examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD. In addition, candidates are to pay N250.00 administrative charges.
Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.
- Candidates should visit https://registration.nabtebnigeria.org to log on with the PIN. Candidates are advised to carefully study the Entry Guide, Examination Structure, Time-Table, List of Centres and Trades available at each Centre, as well as other relevant instructions.
- Scan and upload your coloured passport photograph with RED background and with a dimension of 2cm x 1.5cm. Use of Webcam passport is not allowed.
- Candidates must download the admission notice form and bring same to the examination hall for all the papers registered for.
NOTE: Except for General Education Candidates, all other candidates are allowed to enrol for any number of subjects they want to enter for, but this must be on TRADE basis.
Visually-challenged candidates would also register on-line but must clearly state the nature of their challenge.
DATE AND TIME OF EXAMINATION
a. It is imperative for candidates to check the date and the time of commencement of their papers from examination Time-table and their examination centre or from the Board’s web-site.
All morning papers would commence at 9.00 a.m., and candidates are to arrive at their examination centres at least HALF AN HOUR before the commencement of each paper.
b. No candidate is allowed to leave the hall, unless on confirmed health ground, until 30 minutes to full time for a 3-hour paper or 10 minutes to full time for an objective paper. Where a health problem is confirmed, the centre Supervisor is under instruction to ensure that question paper and other worked materials are not taken out of the examination hall. Similarly, no candidate is allowed into an examinationhall 30 MINUTES after the commencement of a paper.
6. All practical/oral tests are expected to commence at 9.00 a.m. as indicated on the Time-table. Candidates must report at the centres where they are expected to write their practical/oral examination at the scheduled time on the Time-table.
7. Candidates are required to produce their Admission Notice Form each time they report for a paper.
8. Candidates are expected to conduct themselves properly while in the examination hall. Candidates found guilty of disorderly behaviour in the examination hall would be expelled from the centre.
9. All Candidates must write their names, centre numbers, candidates’ numbers and paper codes, on Answer booklets, Objective answer sheets, Graph Sheets, Drawing Sheets, and Continuation Sheets, etc in all their papers. Candidates are advised not to use office pins to secure their papers. Twine would be supplied by the Supervisor or invigilator on request. Candidates should exercise great care in the use of furniture and equipment during the examination. They are reminded that the cost of repairs or replacement of any damaged property would be borne by those responsible for such damages.
Registration ends on Friday, September, 2017.