This is to inform the general public and candidates who registered for the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 28/2018 that the screening exercise for all shortlisted candidates will now hold from 9 to 22 December, 2018 at NAF Base Kaduna.
1. The underlisted candidates are hereby invited to attend Nigerian Air Force 2018 Direct Short Service Commission Interview Exercise at the Nigerian Air Force Base Kaduna. Candidates are scheduled for the Interview as indicated below:
a. Batch A. (Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, FCT, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna and Kano State) – 9 – 15 Dec 18.
b. Batch B. (Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara State) – 16 – 22 Dec 18
2. Candidates are to prepare to stay in Kaduna for about 7 days and to report with the following:
a. Original of their Credentials.
b. 2 White vests.
c. 2 Blue PT Shorts.
d. 1 Pair of Canvas Shoes.
3. Click here to donwload the list of shortlisted candidates for interview.
Air Vice Marshal
for Chief of the Air Staff
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.