NAITES Admission Acceptance Fee & Registration Details.
- You are to pay a Non-Refundable acceptance fee of (N 10,000.00) in any branch of UBA PLC through PAY Direct Platform
- Payment of the acceptance fee indicates your acceptance of the admission offer.
- Candidates who do not accept his/her admission on or before Friday 16th November, 2018 may have their admission forfeited. ICT training will take place from 18th November to 5th December, 2018
- Candidates should download the guarantor/undertaking and clearance form from the download tab in the institution’s portal.
- Ensure you collect the admission letter from the registry after showing evidence of payment of the acceptance fee
- The online Bio data form (Form B) should be accessed on the institutions portal, completed and signed by the designated signatories.
- A completed and signed copy of the guarantor/undertaking and acceptance form should be returned to the registry during registration.
- Registration commences on the Monday 5th of November, 2018 and ends on Friday 16th November, 2018.
- Screening and confirmation of relevant results will be done by the ICT Center and dully certified by the Director. Scratch cards should be purchased at the Bursary Department
- HND students should apply to their ND institutions for their transcripts and must produce an Industrial Attachment/Training completion certificate during clearance.
- Successful candidates should proceed to the school campus for documentation and further briefing after payment of the acceptance fee with the following documents.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.