The Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) has retraced on their earlier decision to increase the tuition fee by 20 percent for the academic session 2015/2016.
The Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof. Mohammed Mainoma, had disclosed that the management of the university had planned to hike tuition fee by 20 per cent, which was still subject to approval by the Governing Council of the university and the state government.
The VC stated the that the monthly allocation from the state government stood at N129 million, while the institution has a salary wage bill of N229 million, leaving the management to augment with N100 million monthly from other sources, hence the need for the increase in fees.
Reports also stated that the reason for this latest action is yet to be discovered.
Returning students are hereby notified that the existing school fee regime remains unchanged also, Returning students shall report for registration and academic activities with effect from 2nd January, 2017.
Resumption of fresh students will be announced in due course.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.