State Polytechnic, Lafia, various National Diploma (ND) Full Time Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates who made the Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia their institution of First, Second or Third choice and scored 120 and above in the 2018 UTME.
(B). METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 for Screening Form and N500.00 as Administrative Charge(excluding bank charges) into the Polytechnic Account at STANBIC IBTC Bank, Lafia Branch and to present the Teller at the office of the Registrar, where they will obtain the Screening Form.
- * Original UTME Slip
- * Original “O’ Level statement of result
- * Indigene Certificate
- * Declaration of age/ Birth Certificate
- * One Passport Size Photograph
(C). NASPOLY POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE SCHEDULE
The Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise is scheduled to hold from Monday 9th July – Saturday 14th July, 2018.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.