SALES OF APPLICATION FORMS FOR ADMISSION INTO BASIC (IJMB) PROGRAMME FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION.
This is to inform the general public that the Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia has commenced the sales of application forms for admission into Basic Studies (IJMBE) Programmes for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) which is run by the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria is an alternative to ‘A’ Level Examination for candidates who may wish to seek for admission into Nigerian Universities.
The IJMBE is a qualifying examination for Advanced Level (A/L) subjects for admission into 200 Level (Direct Entry) in Nigerian and Foreign Universities. In addition, two Ordinary Level (O/L) subjects (English and Mathematics) are also offered as equivalent to WAEC or NECO O- Level for candidates who may be deficient in them.
Candidates seeking admission into the Programme must possess the minimum of Five Credits at O- Level, including Mathematics and English fro WAEC, NECO or NABTEB in not more than two (2) sittings. Deficiency may be allowed in either Mathematics for Arts candidates or English for Science candidates , and not in both subjects which must be remedied before the end of the IJMBE Programme.
Candidates who sat for the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and desire 200 Level admissions to the University in the next Academic Session are eligible to apply.
Course combinations as made by the IJMB are relevant to course specialization and acceptability in Universities. The lead to Undergraduate Programmes in Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration, Political Science, Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Agricultural Sciences, Engineering, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Computer Science, Law, International Relations, Mass Communication and single honours in the various subjects, among others.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms can be obtained on payment of a non- refundable fee of N4,000 only into the UNITY BANK account Number 0014957785 and present evidence of payment at the Revenue Unit of the Polytechnic and obtain receipt which will be taken to Academic Department of the Registry to collect the Application forms.
The statement further called on candidates to return completed forms to the Academic Office on or before Thursday, 31 August, 2017.
Labani Joseph Dio
- Nasarawa State Poly 2018/2019 (ND Full-Time) Admission List
- Nasarawa State Polytechnic 2018/2019 Post-UTME (ND) Admission Form Out
- Nasarawa State Poly 2018/2019 HND, IJMB & Pre-ND Admission Forms Out
- Nasarawa State Poly 2017/2018 2nd Semester Resumption Date Out
- NASPOLY 2018/2019 ND (PT), Diploma & Pre-HND Admission Forms Out
- NASPOLY 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Exercise Date Extended
- Nasarawa State Poly, Consultancy Services Unit 2017/18 Resumption Date
- Nasarawa State Poly, 2017/18 Suppl. Diploma, ND [PT] & Pre-HND Admission Begins
- Nasarawa State Poly 2017/18 ND, Pre-HND & Diploma Admission List Out
- Nasarawa State Poly 2017/2018 Pre-ND & HND Admission Form On Sale
- Nasarawa State Poly 2017/2018 [ND, Diploma & Pre-HND] Admission Form On Sale
- NASPOLY 2016/17 [Pre-ND, ND & HND] 2nd Semester Resumption Date Out
- Federal Poly, Nasarawa 2016/2017 UTME 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List Out
- NASSPOLY Lafia 2015/2016 2nd Semester Examination Re-Scheduled [See New Date]
- NASPOLY Admission List (ND & HND) for 2018/2019 Academic Session