The Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
NCAT AVAILABLE HND Courses.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Technology Airframe (Power plant option).
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Technology (Avionics option).
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Aviation Management.
NCAT HND Admission Requirements.
- HND PROGRAMMES IN ENGINEERING: Candidate must possess National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit Pass (CGPA of 2.50 and above) in Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology, Aircraft Engineering Technology and a minimum of one year Post ND cognate working experience,
- HND PROGRAMMES IN AVIATION MANAGEMENT: Candidate must possess National Diploma in Aviation Management/Business Administration/ Public Administration etc with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and a minimum of one year cognate working experience..
How to Apply for NCAT HND Admission Form.
Visit NCAT website at https://www.ncat.gov.ng/portal/applicant/index for online Admission Application form(s) Application form-Ten Thousand Naira Only (N 10,000.00).
All completed application forms are to be accompanied with evidence of payments into the College account at any bank as indicated below:
CBN GATEWAY (REMITA.NET)
TSA account at any bank nationwide
A/C Holder: Nigeria College of Aviation Technology, Zaria
All prospective candidates must be medically fit.
Admission forms are also available at the following offices:
Office of the Registrar,
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria.
NCAT Liaison Office,
NCAT Liaison Office Commercial Department Technology, Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) MM II Ikeja, Lagos
Deadline: Six weeks from the date of this publication All completed forms should be submitted at the point of collection on or before the closing date.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.