This is to inform all Parents/Guardians that the National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) registration for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Government Unity Colleges is scheduled to take place from Wednesday 24th March 2021 to Saturday 29th May 2021.
The National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) for admission into JSS 1 of Federal Unity Colleges for 2021 will hold throughout the country on Saturday 29th May, 2021
The Examinations will be conducted across the various National Common Entrance Examination, NCEE Centres Nationwide.
Following recent changes to the registration process, the 2021 NCEE registration is to be carried out strictly online on the new NECO corporate website www.neco.gov.ng/ncee
NCEE Common Entrance Exam Timetable.
The National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) will hold on Saturday 29th May, 2021
|7:30am – 9:30am||Validation of candidates, marking of attendance and Sanitization|
|9:30am – 9:40am||Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper I to candidates|
|9:40am – 9:50am||Issuance of Paper I Question papers to candidates|
|9:50am – 12:05pm||Paper I|
Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science & Technology
Part B – English and National Values Education
|12:05pm – 12:55pm||Break and Sanitization|
|12:55pm – 1:05pm||Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper II to candidates|
|1:05pm – 1:15pm||Issuance of Paper II Question papers to candidates|
|1:15pm – 3:00pm||Paper II|
Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
Part B – Verbal Aptitude
ELIGIBILITY: Only final year pupils of primary schools who shall not be less than 10 years by September 2021 are eligible.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE: Registration fee: The registration fee for the 2021 NCEE is Two Thousand Five Hundred (N2,500.00) Naira only, per candidate.
Registration: The 2021 NCEE registration is strictly online. Registration can ONLY be done on the NECO corporate website www.neco.gov.ng
- To register candidate(s) for NCEE, Head Teachers, Parents/ Guardians who are existing users are to login with their credentials to register. New users are to:
- Visit neco.gov.ng/ncee
- Create an online account using phone number and email address
Activate the account from your email
Make payment into the NECO TSA using the following payment options:
- BANK BRANCH
- INTERNET BANKING WALLET
Enter the candidate’s bio-data & upload his/her passport size photograph
Print photo card.
For detailed information on how to register candidate(s) see “Step by Step Guide” Here
- Payment for the National Common Entrance Examination is done on the NECO portal, as outlined in (b) above.
- Change of Name, Date of Birth and/or State of Origin will not be entertained after registering a candidate online.
- Qualified candidates that chose oversubscribed Colleges are liable to be placed at any available alternative College, according to the carrying capacities of the Federal Unity Colleges.
- Where the time on the question paper differs from the time on this timetable, the time on the question paper should be strictly adhered to.
- Albinos and Blind candidates are to be allowed 30 extra minutes at the end of each paper.
- Blind candidates must make use of NECO supplied OBR Customized braille sheet for the examination
NCEE REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE.
The registration period is from Wednesday 24th March, 2021 to Saturday 29th May, 2021. The website will be closed by 8:00am on Saturday 29th May, 2021.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.