The Nigerian Defence Academy wishes to inform the general public that the sale of on-line application forms into Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for 69 Regular Course (RC) has been extended to 31 March 2017.
The extension of the registration deadline was to enable candidates buy JAMB 2017 application form and obtain their JAMB Registration Number.
All Applicants are to note that the NDA Entrance Examination will take place on 22 April 2017 at designated centres across the country. Only candidates with JAMB 2017 Registration Number will be eligible.
The Nigerian Defence Academy also promised to await JAMB 2017 exam results before shortlisting candidates for the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) interview in June, 2017.
Only candidates who score a minimum of 180 (for Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Military Science & Interdisciplinary Studies) and 210 (for Faculty of Engineering) in JAMB 2017 examination shall be offered admission into NDA by the AFSB.
Only 2017 Registration Number and subsequent JAMB results will be considered in the NDA admission process for 2017.
- NDA 2018/2019 List of Successful Candidates for 70th Regular Course
- NDA 2018 List of Successful Candidates for the AFSB 70th Regular Course – Batch 1 & 2
- NDA 2017/2018 Postgraduate Admission List Out
- NDA 2018/2019 70th RC Admission Application Form Out
- Nigerian Defence Academy 69th Regular Course Admission List Out
- NDA 2017/2018 Professional Postgraduate Admission Form On Sale
- NDA 2017/2018 Postgraduate School Admission Form On Sale
- NDA 69th Regular Course Final List Of Shortlisted Candidates [AFSB]
- NDA 2017/18 69th Regular Course Entrance Examination Schedule Out
- NDA 69 RC Entrance Examination Venue Printing Begins
- NDA, Kaduna 2016/2017 Postgraduate Admission List Out
- NDA 2017/2018 69th Regular Course Admission Form On Sale
- NDA 2016/2017 Postgraduate Registration Begins
- NDA 2016/17 Training Schedule For All 68 Regular Course Reserve List Applicants [Check Here]
- NDA 2019/2020 Admission Application Form (71st Regular Course)