The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the results of candidates that participated in its 2019 Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE).
How to Check 2019 NECO BECE Result.
Kindly note that you need to purchase NECO tokens to check BECE Result. SEE: How to Purchase NECO Token.
- Log onto NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Select your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Select exam type. i.e. Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Now, click on check result button to access your NECO BECE result..
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.