The National Examinations Council (NECO) GCE 2018 results are now out online. Candidates that participated in the 2018 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination can now access their results online.
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released 2018 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination results.
How to Check NECO GCE Result.
Before checking your 2018 NECO GCE result online, you have to purchase NECO result checking Token online.
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Click on check result button to access your NECO GCE result..
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.