Kindly note that the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2019 June / July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) results are out online.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2019 June / July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), that the results have been released online for 2019/2020 academic session.
The NECO June/July examination is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education.
Candidates are advised to get the National Examinations Council (NECO) result checker card which goes for N300 (three hundred naira only) to access their results. You may however pay above the official rate of N300 (three hundred naira only) if you are getting it outside NECO offices.
The Board will be using Tokens this year for the result checking, read more about it here.
After getting the result checker which contains the PIN Number you need to check your result, you can then follow the six (6) simple steps below to access your NECO Result.
How Do I Check My NECO Exam Result Online
- Visit NECO 2019 result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng
- Select year of examination (i.e 2019).
- Select year Examination Type (i.e. SSCE Internal (JUN/JUL)).
- Enter your Token PIN number (the Number on the NECO Result Checking Token).
- Enter your Examination Number (Registration Number)
- Click on “Check Result” button to finally see your result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
Note: The NECO result Checker has no limited number of use.