Important Info: NECO SSCE June/July or May/June Results Officially Released. Check Below. You can see full results statistics here
HOW TO CHECK NECO 2017/2018 RESULTS ONLINE:
Now here’s how to access your results for the NECO 2017 JUNE/JULY Exams.
First you will need to obtain the NECO result checking scratch cards which is available in all NECO offices Nationwide.
With your scratch card in hand,
1. Visit the NECO Exam result checking Portal http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/
2. Select Examination Type (i.e June/July)
3. Select year of examination (i.e. 2017)
3. Enter your card PIN number
4. Enter your Examination Number
5. Then Click on “Check My Result” button. Your NECO
If you have any issues with the procedures above, simply post them in the comment box below this page to have them sorted out.
If You Are Having Issues Please Comment Below; We Will help you out.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.