This is to inform all candidates who applied for HND (Full Time) Programme into Federal Polytechnic, Nekede that the Computer-Based-Screening-Test has been scheduled to hold from Monday 26th – 31st August, 2019.
Candidates will be communicated on the day, venue and time of the screening test.
Method of Application
1. All candidates must first go to the School Portal www.federalpolynekede.edu.ng and click on “Application link” on the home page under students (HND).
2. Submit your application number on the box provided and general an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
3. Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000.00) on REMITA Platform using your invoice number.
You can also choose to make your payment using your Verve, Visa, or Master Card. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately;
4. Return to the school portal www.federalpolynekede.edu.ng and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print your card and acknowledgement slip.
You will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgement slip.
5. All application procedures must be concluded on or before midnight of 14th August, 2019.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.