The Lagos State University (LASU), on Monday promised to look into anomalies and complaints by students who sat for “ENT 202” examination on Sept. 19.
According to the LASU’s bulletin, the Vice Chancellor, Prof. Lanre Fagbohun, said that justice would be done to the affected students. Fagbohun said he was fully aware of the irregularities that marred the conduct of the examination.
“I moved round and also received so many complaints. I was not too happy with the way the examination was conducted and the way the students were treated. “Let me assure you that the university authorities are already looking into the issue and will ensure justice is done as soon as possible,’’ he said. According to him, no student would be treated unfairly and all issues relating to the conduct of the examination would be thoroughly addressed.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.