Nigerian Army College of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Candidate must be a Registered Nurse (RN) with at least 6 months post qualification experience
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits in their O-Level Result (WAEC, NECO, GCE) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. A maximum of two sitting is accepted.
- Candidates are to appear for interview in their nurses Uniform.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army College of Nursing Admission
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.