This is to inform all Nigerian Army Applicants For The 76RRI Recruitment exercise that the list of shortlisted candidates has been released online.
The List contains names of candidates shortlisted for the year 2016 76th Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women pre-screening examination which will be done nationwide.
Candidates who applied for the 76rri Nigerian Army recruitment can now check their names on the published list of short-listed candidates for the 76rri Nigerian Pre-screening test using the procedure provided below:
Note: Applicants are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
See How To Check Below:
Candidates are to select and download the list for their respective states as uploaded below
Instructions to Applicants:
Pre-Screening Examination will hold on January 7, 2017 nationwide in the centers published below. Shortlisted candidates are to attend the Pre-Screening Examination at the centre they had chosen when completing the application form.
Candidates that participated in the Pre-Screening Examination are to check this website on January 15, 2017 for the list of successful candidates for the Zonal Screening Exercise.
List of Shortlisted Applicants for 76 RRI Pre-Screening Examination
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.