The Nigerian Law School has implemented the Federal Government of Nigerian’s e-collection scheme. You can now make payments via either of the e-collections channel convenient to you as follows:
1. Bank Branch
*Visit any bank branch.
Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-Counter) and say that you want to pay COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION.
You must provide the following details when making Payments.
- Revenue/Payment type
- Name of Payee
- Phone Number
- Purpose of payment and other details
*Access the e-collection Platform via Collection www.remita.net.
Click “PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY”
Enter “COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION”
Enter other payment details as required.
Select any preferred electronic payment channels (Card, Internet banking, mobile Wallet, POS etc) to
complete your payment.
Payers will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which should be taken to Accounts Department of Nigerian Law School Headquarters or the Campuses to convert into an official receipt to receive applicable service. (Note Your Remita Retrieval Reference RRR):
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.