This s to inform the general public that the Nigerian Navy has released the names of successful candidates for the DSSC 26 Recruitment 2018/2019.
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 26 Selection Board interview held at Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State from 15 – 23 December 2018. Accordingly, these candidates are to report for training at Nigerian Naval College, Onne Port Harcourt on Monday 11 February 2019 from 0800 (8am).
Check Nigerian Navy DSSC 26 Shortlisted Candidates.
Successful Candidates are to come along with the following:
a. Original and photocopies of:
(1) Duly completed Registration Forms.
(2) National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
(3) First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
(4) Certificates from tertiary institutions.
(5) Certificate of registration with professional bodies.
(6) Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
(7) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
(8) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(9) Certificate of Local Government of origin.
(10) Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
b. Two pairs of white shorts.
c. Two pairs of white trousers.
d. One pair of black trousers.
e. One belt (preferably black).
f. Two white long sleeved shirts and 2 polo shirts.
g. Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
h. A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
i. Two pairs of white socks.
j. Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
k. One black lounge suite.
l. One pair of black cover shoes.
m. Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
n. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 3 x 6 bed.
o. Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
(1) Two pairs of trouser suits.
(2) Two long skirts.
(3) One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
(4) Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Wednesday 13 February 2019 will not be accepted for training.
for Chief of the Naval Staff
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.