The Nigerian Law School has released summary of the final examination results conducted from April 22 to 28.
The Director-General, Nigerian Law School, Mr Olarewaju Onadeko, (SAN), made this known in a statement on Saturday in Bwari, FCT.
He said that 2, 125 students participated at the examinations while 1,393 were successful.
According to him, candidates with conditional Pass are 196 while 596 failed.
A further breakdown of the results showed that candidates with Pass accounted for 65.6 per cent, those with conditional Pass represented 6. 4 per cent, while those who failed were 28 per cent.
Onadeko said that the ‘Call to the Bar’ ceremony for the successful candidates will hold on July 13 in Abuja.
- Nigerian Law School (NLS) August 2018 Resit Exam Registration Form
- Nigerian Law School 2018/2019 Bar Part I Academic Calendar is Out
- Nigerian Law School (NLS) 2018/2019 Bar Part I Admission List Out
- Nigerian Law School Requirements for July 2018 Call to Bar
- Nigerian Law School 2018/2019 Bar Part I Admission Form – NLS 2018 Applications
- Nigerian Law School 2017/2018 Calendar for November Bar Part II
- Nigerian Law School 2017 August Bar Final Exam Results Out
- NLS 2017 July/August Bar Part II Exam Change Of Date Notice
- NLS Bar Part II 2017/2018 Application Commencement Date & Procedures
- Nigerian Law School 2017 Bar II Finals Resit Examination Results Are Out
- Nigerian Law School 2017 Bar Part I Application Commence
- Nigerian Law School [NLS] 2017 Resit Bar II Final Exam Schedule Out
- Nigerian Law School 2017 Resit Bar II Revision Time-Table Out
- Nigerian Law School 2016/17 Admission List & Letter Now Available [Bar Part I & II]
- Nigerian Law School 2017 Bar Re-Sit Registration Procedures