The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), an equal opportunity employer, offers exceptional
career and development opportunities in a challenging and diverse workplace. We seek dynamic young talents and result-oriented experienced professionals who will make valuable contributions to the achievement of NNPC’s business goals.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Our business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.
Job Description for GRADUATES
Our graduate trainees are young men and women with little or no work experience. They undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC.
As a young graduate, the YPD programme will grow you into a well-rounded technical/business management professional in 3 to 5 years.
NNPC welcomes applicants who hold any of the following qualifications in the disciplines listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics,
Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and
Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software,
Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline
Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing,
Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply,
Management Information System and Human Resource Management.
|SOCIAL SCIENCES||Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.|
|ART/HUMANITIES||Mass Commuincation, English and History.|
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
Job Description for Experienced
offers challenging job opportunities allowing versatile and self-motivated experienced professionals to contribute to the achievement of the Corporation’s strategic goals. These experienced professionals are being recruited into the Senior Officer/Supervisory or Managerial Cadres.
They are expected to:
- provide professional and leadership expertise required to achieve NNPC’s business objectives
- develop and implement strategies for operational excellence
- ensure cost-effectiveness and compliance to statutory regulations in the delivery of the Corporation’s business
- drive team performance and development.
|SENIOR OFFICER / SUPERVISORY CADRE|
Ho to Apply.
Job Application Closing Date: 26th March, 2019.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.