This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools (NNSS) has released the merit (first batch) admission list of successful candidates from the interview recently conducted, successful candidates have been admitted for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you didn’t make the merit list, Check NNSS Supplementary Interview Result/Admission List 2019/2020 is Out
The Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools Interview Result / List of admitted candidates has been successfully uploaded online. Candidates and Parents/Guardians are to follow the procedures outlined below to access the names of candidates admitted for 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check NNSS Admission List.
The Under-listed Names are successful candidates in the just concluded NNSS 2019/2020 Admissions exercise. These Candidates have been offered provisional Admission. Successful candidates are advised to obtain their admission letters not later than Tuesday 10th September, 2019. Failure to do so, will result to forfeiture of the admission.
Click on your preferred School below to Check Successful Candidates’ Name
How to Download NNSS Admission Letter.
Admitted candidates who were successful at the just concluded interview are to proceed and download their admission letters. Click > https://www.nnssadmissions.com/ to get admission letters.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.