NOHIL Residency Training Programme Admission Requirements.
- Applicants must be qualified Medical Practitioners.
- Applicants must be fully and currently registered with the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria and must have satisfactorily completed the NYSC programme.
- Sponsored candidates may be considered as Supernumerary Residents.
- Applicants must have passed the Primary Fellowship examinations of either NPMCN or WACS in the relevant specialty.
NOHIL Residency Training Programme Admission Closing & Interview Dates.
- Wednesday, 11th July, 2018 (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Thursday, 12th July, 2018 (Oral Interview)
How to Apply for NOHIL Residency Training Programme Admission.
- Application Forms can be obtained from THE SECRETARIAT DEPARTMENT OF T.S.E.R.S NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI, LAGOS
- With payment of non-refundable application fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (&5,000:00)
- Visit remita.net
- Click on “pay a federal government agency”
- For name of MDAS fill in National Orthopaedic hospital, Igbobi
- Services rendered: click on “Others”
- Description: Fill in Residency training programme
- Fill the remaining spaces and click on “proceed to payment”
- A code will be generated which will be used to make payment to the bank.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.