The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has announced the sales of 2016/2017 Admission application form for admission into Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate, Post Graduate Diploma, Masters Degree, and Doctor of Philosophy Programmes for the 2016/17 Academic Session. NOUN Admission Form is available all year round.
NOUN operates a flexible mode of study which allows a student to determine the pace, place, time and medium of study. Students’ support facilities are available at all our Study Centres nationwide.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Step by Step Procedure on How to Apply for Admission into National Open University of Nigeria
1. Visit the site www.nouonline.com
2. On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click on Apply for Admission
3. Select either Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme. Other programme is not available at the moment
4. Goto “Choose Faculty”
5. Select Faculty
6. Select programme of study
7. Select “Level” (Note: Postgraduate level is preset.)
8. Select “View Subject Required” to view compulsory subjects required for admission.
9. Click “Apply” to proceed to payment form.
10. Input details. (Note: Amount is fixed and non refundable.)
11. Select Bank Branch as payment type
12. Click “Pay”
13. Copy and take your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number to any bank branch for payment.
14. Perform step 1 to 3
15. Goto “Continue After Payment”
16. Input Applicant Name and RRR number
17. Click “Proceed”
18. Fill Form. Note: all fields marked with red star are compulsory.
After filling form,
19. Click “Submit”
20. Print Admission Letter
21. Visit the nearest study centre for screening
Application Closing Date:
Application is always open (No closing date)
Mrs. Josephine O. Akinyemi
Download a copy of the 2016 Admission Advertisement by clicking the link below;
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.