This is to inform all concerned National Open University graduates that the procedure leading to the collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for graduands of the 2019 Convocation is ongoing.
The NYSC Registration starts from 1st of June 2019 to 12th June 2019 while the NYSC Exclusion Letter printing commences from the 15th June – 17th June, 2019.
Application For Collection of National Open University NYSC Exclusion Letters
- Visit NYSC Portal – http://portal.nysc.org.ng (or Copy/Paste the NYSC Website URL to your browser)
- Scroll to the bottom of the NYSC Site Homepage, Click Check Senate List or its equivalents(http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details
- Click on ‘Mobilization Batch ‘B’, 2019′
- Click on ‘Fresh Registration’ which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)
- Fill in the required details and Click on ‘Continue’
- Verify your email address by ‘Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration
- Fill in the required details, (Please select Part-Time to ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then Click on ‘Submit and Continue’,
- You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
- Proceed to make Payment
Ensure you check and apply for the correction of any irregularities in your details before printing.
Please be informed that the above information is strictly for undergraduate graduands of the 7th / 8th Convocation Ceremony held on 23rd March 2019.
ALSO, BE INFORMED THAT GRADUATES WHOSE RECORDS ARE NOT FOUND ON THE NYSC PORTAL SHOULD PLEASE FILL THE ATTACHED MICROSOFT WORD DOCUMENT AND FORWARD TO [email protected]
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.