The Management Of The National Open University Of Nigeria wishes to inform all Returning Students of the institution that the registration portal is now active for the 2016/2017 registration.
Returning students should please register afresh on the portal and activate their wallets to enable them register for the Semester. Welcome to StudWare!
Step By Step Procedures for Registration for Returning students
1. Visit the site www.nouonline.com
2. On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click “Student Login”
3. Click “Register”
4. Input Details
5. Click “Submit”
6. Goto “Login” on the Menu and click
7. Enter Matric number and password to login
8. Goto “Manage Wallet”
9. Click “Load Wallet”
10. Enter details and amount
11. Click “Pay”
12. Copy and take your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number to any bank branch for payment.
14. Goto “Manage Wallet”
15. Click “Check Payment Status”
16. Enter Matric Number and RRR number
17. Click “Check Wallet Payment”
18. Click “Home”
19. Click “Registration”
20. Select Semester Registration
21. Enter Details. (Note: Semester Count; your to specify the number of compulsory fee payment made so far including present semester.)
22. Click “Submit”
23. Proceed with course and exam registration
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.