The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) wishes to announced to the general public that the recruitment exercise for constables is currently ongoing for the 2019/2020 year.
NPF Recruitment Form – 2019/2020
Online Application commences on Thursday 29th November and ends on Thursday 10th January, 2019.
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following General Requirements:
ABOUT THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE
The need by the present leadership to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force. In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges. To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
1.) Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess Notional Identity Number (NIN).
2) Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
3) Education: Must have an 0’ Level Certificate at least Five (5) Credits level posses
including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in
4) Character: Must be of good character and must not hove been convicted of any criminal offence.
5) Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
6) Chest Measurement Must not hove less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
7) Physical Features Must not hove any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment. Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees. Flat Feet. Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand. Tattoos. Bodily Scar. Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body. Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
8) Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
9) Financial Status Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
10) Guarantors Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following:
Traditional Rulers. Magistrate. Local Government Chairman. Heads of Educational Institutions attended. Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP. or Military Officer not below The rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER Is case sensitive please.
You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Click on http://www.policerecruitment.ng/StartApplication.aspx to apply Now
No Email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
Application closes six (6) weeks from the date of this publication. (Thursday 29th November to Thursday 10th January, 2019.)
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.