NSUK Part-Time Degree Available Programmes.
- B.Sc. Accounting, Part-Time One
- B.Sc. Accounting, Part-Time Two
- B.Sc. Accounting, Part-Time Five
- B.Sc. Business Administration, Part-Time One
- B.Sc. Business Administration, Part-Time Two
- B.Sc. Business Administration, Part-Time Five
- B.Sc. Public Administration, Part-Time One
- B.Sc. Public Administration, Part-Time Two
- B.Sc. Public Administration, Part-Time Five
NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements & Duration.
- Part-One applicants: minimum of five (5) O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics.
- Part-Two applicants: A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area, including O/Level requirement in (i) above.
- Part-Five applicants: A Higher National Diploma (HND), a recognized University Degree or an Advance Diploma as recognized by Nasarawa State University, including O/Level requirements in (i) above.
- Part-One: Minimum of twelve semesters (six years).
- Part-Two: Minimum of ten semesters (five years).
- Part-Five: Minimum of four semesters (two years).
NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Application Fee and Duration.
- Sale of forms commences on 27/11/ 2017 and ends on 18/12/2017
- Application forms would be purchased at the cost of N5,000.00. This is in addition to the payment of N300.00 only as Bank Charges in any of these Banks through REMITTA platform: Diamond Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, Sky Bank, FCMB, Keystone Bank etc.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.