The Management of the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic wishes to inform all NCE and IJMBE Applicants that the 2016/2017 1st and 2nd Batch Admission List is now uploaded online.
Candidates are advised to logon to the admission portal to confirm admission status.
Steps To Check NUBA Poly NCE & IJMB Admission List
- Visit the admission checking portal via the link http://nubapoly.edu.ng/std-adm-notfic-index.php
- Input Application Number in the box provided
- Click On Search To Confirm Admission List
- You will be issued original Admission Letter on successful completion of screening to enable you register within the period specified below.
- Admission Details
- Course: Interim Joint Matriculation Board and NCE
- Registration fees: =N=27,500.00
- Bank Charges: =N= 200.00
- You should bring scratch cards for School Certficate (i.e O level) and JAMB where applicable.
- You should bring along all your original and photocopies of your credentials, five (5) passport photograph and a letter of undertaking to be of good behaviour.
- Accomodation fee is =N=6,090.00 (where available and on the basis of first come first served).
- Registration starts on Friday 10th, Februay, 2017.
- Registration closes on Friday 17th, Februay, 2017. Any Student that fails to register before that date automatically forfeits the admission.
- Please note that registration by proxy is not allowed. So do not give any body money to register for you.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.