The Management of Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBA POLY) have successfully released the 2016/2017 1st Batch and 2nd Batch National Dipoma [ND] admission list for both Ful Time and Part-Time.
Candidates can now check their result on the school portal with the steps below;
Steps To Check The 2016/2017 NUBAPOLY 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List
Click Here To Visit The Admission Checking Portal
Enter your Application or JAMB number below and click on search:
- You will be issued original Admission Letter on successful completion of screening to enable you register within the period specified below.
- Admission Details
- Course: National Diploma in Mass Communication (Regular)
- Registration fees: =N=27,500.00
- Bank Charges: =N= 200.00
- You should bring scratch cards for School Certficate (i.e O level) and JAMB where applicable.
- You should bring along all your original and photocopies of your credentials, five (5) passport photograph and a letter of undertaking to be of good behaviour.
- Accomodation fee is =N=6,090.00 (where available and on the basis of first come first served).- Click Here To Apply For Accommodation.
- Registration starts on Friday 10th, Februay, 2017.
- Registration closes on Friday 17th, Februay, 2017. Any Student that fails to register before that date automatically forfeits the admission.
- Please note that registration by proxy is not allowed. So do not give any body money to register for you.
Admitted Successfully Click Here For Registration Procedures.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.