The Authorities of Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnics Zaria, wishes to inform all newly admitted students of the institution especially all ND/HND/DIPLOMA/IJMB students that they are required to come with the following for their screening and collection of Admission Letter from the School.
Below Are The Necessary Documents Required:
- Admitted candidates are to go come along with their credentials (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE/NECO GCE, Date of Birth, Indigene Form, Original Jamb Result (the one that has your passport, Primary school Certificate), Five Passport Photograph.
- To Avoid staying on queue at the school cafes you are advised to Photocopy all your Credentials at least you should four  copies each.
- Candidates are also advised to hold the sum of Five Thousand Five Hundred (5500) Naira only for the Collection of School Journal and Admission Letter. Please note that payment for accommodation is based on first come first serve.
- Registration starts on Friday 10th, Februay, 2017.
- Registration closes on Friday 17th, Februay, 2017.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.