The Authorities of Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnics Zaria, wishes to inform all newly admitted students of the institution especially all ND/HND/DIPLOMA/IJMB students that they are required to come with the following for their screening and collection of Admission Letter from the School.
Below Are The Necessary Documents Required:
- Admitted candidates are to go come along with their credentials (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE/NECO GCE, Date of Birth, Indigene Form, Original Jamb Result (the one that has your passport, Primary school Certificate), Five Passport Photograph.
- To Avoid staying on queue at the school cafes you are advised to Photocopy all your Credentials at least you should four  copies each.
- Candidates are also advised to hold the sum of Five Thousand Five Hundred (5500) Naira only for the Collection of School Journal and Admission Letter. Please note that payment for accommodation is based on first come first serve.
- Registration starts on Friday 10th, Februay, 2017.
- Registration closes on Friday 17th, Februay, 2017.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.