The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC 2019 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course will commence on MARCH 27, 2019.
We wish to inform all prospective Corps members that the Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced the date for the commencement of the 2019 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course.
Management of the Scheme has scheduled the 2019 Batch ‘A’ Orientation course to commence on Wednesday, 27th March, 2019, and to end on Tuesday 16th April, 2019 Nationwide.
All PCMs are to proceed to their Orientation camps at the camp addresses indicated in their call-up letters.
They are also advised to read the instructions on their Call-up Letters and adhere to them strictly and also to set out on time to avoid late night travels.
We wish you all journey mercies to your various Orientation Camps.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.