The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) wishes to inform all Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) for Batch A 2020 that they can now check the senate approved mobilization list for their various institutions now online.
Prospective Corps members are to note that uploading of Senate List and checking of names from their various institution will commence from 1st – 20th February, 2020.
The steps involved are being outlined below:
Check NYSC Mobilization List 2020 – Batch A
Prospective Corps Members are to follow the simple step by step guide below;
- Visit the NYSC registration portal via the following website http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/VerifySenateLists
- Select your Institution (i.e School you graduated from),
- Enter your Matriculation Number and Surname in the spaces provided,
- Select your Date of birth,
- Click the SEARCH button to access the mobilization list.
NOTE: If you cant find your name on the senate list or error list try this hack.
After Selecting your institution on the portal, on the box for matriculation number just type 1 then your surname and date of birth, it will be displayed if there is mix up or mobilized. OR probably your school is yet to upload it.
Prospective corps members are to contact their school for any issues concerning the upload.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO PCM’S YET TO SEE THEIR NAMES ON NYSC PORTAL
All Prospective Corps Members who have not seen their names on the senate list on the NYSC portal, can revisit the senate list and see the reason why their Institutions could not upload their records.
You are advised to visit NYSC Registration Portal portal.nysc.org.ng scroll down to important information, then click the link ” check senate list or it equivalents ” and fill your details. After viewing the error, PCMs should endeavor to solve the indicated problem.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL PCMS
All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration during the previous NYSC batch Mobilization process but were not mobilized need not to pay again.
‘Registration for Re-mobilization’ is required only for corps members that have been mobilized in a previous NYSC batch but absconded from service.
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance.
The Website address is any of the following: www.nysc.gov.ng www.nysc.org.ng www.portal.nysc.org.ng
Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register.
For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/ Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
Foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification.
The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.