We are using this medium to inform all OAU Aspirant that the model for the 2016/2017 screening Exercise has been changed from a UTME/O’Level ratio of 70:30 to a 50:50 ratio.
How to Calculate Screening Result
1. Both the UTME score and your O’level results’ grades are computed to assess you.
2. For the screening, UTME result weighs 50% of your total score and the remaining 50% from your O’level results.
3. Your best 8 subjects are computed; With A1 = 8, B2 =7, B3 = 6, C4 = 5, C5 = 4, C6 = 3, and so on.
4. Maximum points from your best 8 O’level subjects is 64 ( A1 = 8 X 8 subjects).
5. Your O’level points is then converted to 50% (Assuming y is your O’level points, then, it will now be calculated thus: y/64 X 50).
6. For your UTME points, it will be calculated thus: Your UTME score/400 X 50.
7. Your final merged score, which will be used for admission now = UTME points (maximum of 50) + O’ level points (maximum of 50) = 100.
With this change, cut off marks earlier released by some faculties may be changed. All Aspirants are however advised to reprint their screening result slip from University website (eportal.oauife.edu.ng]
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.