Available Subject Combinations:
|Arts||Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies(GLR)|
|Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)|
|Biological Sciences||Biology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP)|
|Physical Sciences||Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)|
|Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics/Government/Mathematics (EGM)|
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into ALL Degree Programmes in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
Method of Application:
- Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through Interswitch WebPay Platform using your ATM or Debit Card (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid).
- Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and Click on: “2016/2017 Pre-Degree Application” and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!”. You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
- Click on the Payment Method (e-tranzact or Interswitch Webpay).
- Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:i. The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).ii. The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination. In the meantime, you can take the practice examination to get familiar with Computer-based test.