The NYSC has released the Time-Table for the next batch of mobilization among which is submission/uploading of students Data by institutions to commence from 16th to 21st October, 2017.
To meet up with the calendar, we advise students to check for the correctness of their data from Saturday, 14th to Sunday, 15th October, 2017. The data will be on display at the DSA as well as on OAU net. Students using the net should send their names and matric numbers to this line: 08108304554.
The NYSC has stated that their will no longer be provision for error list after upload.
Any student that falls into error list will be re-presented for Batch ‘A’ 2018.
Prof I. Aransi
Dean, Division of Student Affairs.
- OAU NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Senate Approved Mobilization List Out
- NYSC 2016/2017 Batch B: OAU Mobilize 1,344 Out Of 4,800 Graduates
- OAU 2018/2019 Pre-Degree Entrance Exam Schedule is Out
- NYSC 2018 Batch ‘C’ Senate Approved List for All Institutions – Check Here
- NYSC 2018 Batch “C” Online Registration Errors Correction Guidelines
- NYSC 2018 Batch ‘C’ Online Registration Procedure & Requirements
- NYSC 2017 Batch “B” Stream I Winding Up/Passing Out Parade Date
- FUDutse 2018 NYSC Batch “C” Senate Approved Mobilization List
- NYSC 2018 Batch ‘C’ Mobilization Exercise Timetable is Out
- OAU, Ile-Ife 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Result is Out
- NYSC 2018 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Call-Up Letter Printing Procedures
- NYSC Mobilization Special Announcement to all Final Year Students
- NYSC 2018 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course to Start 28 August
- IAUE 2018 NYSC Batch “B” Stream II Approved Mobilization List Out
- NYSC 2018 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Online Registration Guide & Requirements