OAU Post UTME / DE Admission Screening for 2020/2021 Academic Session: The Obafemi Awolowo University, (OAU) invites Candidates who made Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2020 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) are hereby informed that Registration for the 2020 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise will commence on Monday, 5th October and end on Saturday, 31st October, 2020.
Candidates should please note that the University has not employed the services of ANY THIRD- PARTY or MIDDLE-PERSON for the registration process. The registration can be done online, from anywhere and at any-time before the closing date.
OAU Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their First Choice Institution in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit pass including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- OAU will not consider candidates with outstanding “Awaiting Results” at the end of the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- DE Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME/DE Screening.
Registration for the 2020 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise will commence on Monday, 5th October and end on Saturday, 31st October, 2020.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is
- Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Log on to the site with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
- Fill the biodata form and click continue.
- Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
- Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you can now re-login again.
The screening exercise which will be done in strict compliance with COVID-19 prevention guidelines as released by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) will be conducted in the following Centres:
- JAMB CBT Centre, Bwari, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, (OAU) Ile-Ife
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified
POST-UTME COMPUTER-BASED APTITUDE TEST
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted dates and time from 21st November, to 5th December, 2020.
Also note that, all candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips; and
- Printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip.
The Computer-Based Aptitude Test would be inclusive of Candidate’s UTME Subjects.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.