UTME Admission Screening Results
- The FIRST RESULT SLIP printed was based on an AGGREGATE SCORE.
- The POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE is computed as follows:
- A = UTME-SCORE(over 400) divided by 8
- B = TOTAL O-LEVEL SCORE divided by 5
- C = TOTAL POST-UTME SCORE
POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE (100%) = (A + B + C)/100 x 100%
- The NEW RESULT SLIP is based on the POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE only, this is a portion of the POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE.
- The POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE is computed as follows:
- A = TOTAL O-LEVEL SCORE divided by 5
- B = TOTAL POST-UTME SCORE
POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE (100%)
POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE
to be considered for admission.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.