The Management of the Federal Polytechnic Offa has approved and published the Academic Calendar of the institution for the 2016/2017 session.
The Calendar schedule has been published below:
OFFA POLY ACADEMIC CALENDAR FOR FIRST SEMESTER 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION
|7th Nov., 2016||Commencement of First Semester/ Resumption of New students.|
|8th – 14th Nov., 2016||Screening and Clearing of New Students|
|10th Nov., 2016||Academic Board Meeting|
|14th Nov., 2016||Resumption and Commencement of Registration for Returning Students|
|15th – 17th Nov., 2016||Orientation of New Students|
|21st Nov., 2016||Commencement of Registration for New Students|
|24th Nov., 2016||Commencement of Lectures for all Students|
|8th Dec., 2016||Academic Board Meeting|
|23rd Dec., 2016||End of Registration for all Students and Commencement of Late Registration|
|24th Dec., 2016 – 2nd Jan. 2007||Christmas and New Year Break|
|12th Jan., 2017||Academic Board Meeting|
|13th Jan., 2017||End of Late Registration|
|20th Jan., 2017||Matriculation|
|9th Feb., 2017||Academic Board Meeting|
|249th Feb., 2017||End of Lectures|
|27th Feb. – 3rd Mar., 2017||Practical Examinations|
|2nd Mar., 2017||Academic Board Meeting|
|6th – 17th Mar., 2017||Examinations|
|26th Mar., 2017||Commencement of Second Semester 2016/2017 Academic Session for all Students (Tentative)|
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.