Ogun State School of Nursing Idi-Aba 2020/2021 Admission Form is Out – This is to inform the public that the sales of admission forms into the School of Nursing and Midwifery Ogun State for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
Interested and qualified candidates are to carefully read the registration and admission guidelines outlined below before applying.
Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Requirement.
How to Apply for Ogun State School of Nursing.
- Collect Bank name and account number/code from the account department of the Ministry of Health.
- Present the Bank teller/print out to the account department after 48 hours to collect PIN for your Online Registration.
- Proceed to https://www.mohsonmportal.com/register for the completion of your registration and print your photo card.
Ogun State SON Entrance Exam Date & Venue.
- Examination Date: To be communicated later
Venue: SON, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta
Time: 8.00 a.m
Instructions for the CBT
- Examination holds at Nursing School Idi-Aba Abeokuta
- Applicants are to come with their photo card printed from the portal
Note: i. Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
Note: ii. Examination is Computer Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Paper.IMPORTANT NOTICE: Ensure you wear face mask for your safety and that of others
All inquiries should be directed to the Director of Nursing Services, Ogun State Ministry of Health, (Room 104), ONLY.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.