This is to inform the general public are hereby informed that the sales of admission forms into the School of Nursing and Midwifery Ogun State for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
Interested and qualified candidates are to carefully read the registration and admission guidelines outlined below before applying.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Collect Bank name and account number/code from the account department of the Ministry of Health.
- Present the Bank teller/print out to the account department after 48 hours to collect PIN for your Online Registration.
- Proceed to www.mohsonmportal.com for the completion of your registration and print your photo card.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE AND VENUE
- Examination Date: Saturday, 22nd June 2019.
- Venue: SON, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta
- Time: 8.00 a.m
Instructions for the CBT
- Examination holds at Nursing School Idi-Aba Abeokuta
- Applicants are to come with their photocard printed from the portal
Examination Time Table
|8:00am – 11am||20180001 to 20180550|
|11:00am – 2pm||20180551 to 20181100|
|2:00pm – 4pm||20181101 and above|
i. Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.