A. SCHOOL OF ARTS, DESIGN & PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
E. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
F. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
G. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- Candidates who scored 150 and above in the recent 2017 JAMB UTME Exam.
- Candidates who choose the Polytechnic as FIRST, SECOND, THIRD OR FOURTH CHOICE and those who didnt choose the Polytechnic are eligible to apply
- Applicants to the ND programmes must possess at least five (5) credits in the O Level WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings except in Urban & Regional Planning where, at least, a pass in English Language is required.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates should visit the school website: www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, Click on Online Application Forms
- On the “Generate Invoice” page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the “Submit” button
- Print the Invoice and proceed to the designated banks with the print-out to pay for the Admission Screening Registration
- Make payments using the generated ‘Invoice Number’
- Return to the school website (www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your “Acknowledgement Slip”
Price For The Form Is N2000.
ONLINE ADMISSION DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.