A. SCHOOL OF ARTS, DESIGN & PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
E. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
F. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
G. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- Candidates who scored 150 and above in the recent 2017 JAMB UTME Exam.
- Candidates who choose the Polytechnic as FIRST, SECOND, THIRD OR FOURTH CHOICE and those who didnt choose the Polytechnic are eligible to apply
- Applicants to the ND programmes must possess at least five (5) credits in the O Level WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings except in Urban & Regional Planning where, at least, a pass in English Language is required.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates should visit the school website: www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, Click on Online Application Forms
- On the “Generate Invoice” page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the “Submit” button
- Print the Invoice and proceed to the designated banks with the print-out to pay for the Admission Screening Registration
- Make payments using the generated ‘Invoice Number’
- Return to the school website (www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your “Acknowledgement Slip”
Price For The Form Is N2000.
ONLINE ADMISSION DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION