This is to inform all students of Veritas University Abuja that the Management of the University has officially released the date for resumption of all students for the 2016/2017 academic session.
1 )Resumption of All Students: Wednesday, September 28, 2016
2) Orientation for Students begins: Thursday, September 29, 2016
3) Orientation continues till midday: Friday, September 30, 2016
4) Retreat for Students begins: Friday, September 30, 2016 midday
5) Retreat continues: Saturday, October 1, 2016
6) Opening Mass: Sunday, October 2, 2016
7) All Students should return on the specified dates; any student that fails to return on the said date will pay Five Thousand naira (N5, 000) penalty.
8) The time for receiving students is 7.00am to 7.00pm.
9) Every student should collect the Clearance Form from the Bursary Department.
10) Students are to resume only if:
- The student has no outstanding school fees debt for previous academic sessions
- The student has paid at least 50% fees to the University for the 2016/2017 academic session.
New students are to resume with the following New student admission requirements.
Fresh students are required to bring the following for registration when resuming on campus:
- Photocopy of the University Admission Letter, signed where appropriate
- Photocopy of UTME Result Slip
- Photocopy of WAEC/NECO result (sight the original)
- Four (4) passport-size photograph
- Photocopy of acceptance fee and school fees receipts (sight the original)
- Photocopy of birth certificate/declaration of age (sight the original)
- Medical fitness report from a recognised hospital
- Original sponsorship letter
- Original reference/attestationletter
- Photocopy of change of name (for married females)
If you have any query please contact [email protected] or call Registry-07088839258, 08064237983
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.