The Vice-Chancellor, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-lwoye, Professor Saburi Adejimi Adesanya, on behalf of Senate, Staff and Students invites the general public to the 25th/26th Convocation Ceremonies for the award of Higher Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, First Degree, Diploma and Certificates. The Ceremonies are scheduled for Monday, 23rd to Tuesday, 31st January, 2017.
ACTIVITIES OF EVENTS
DATES EVENTS TIME
Monday, 23rd — Wednesday 25th January, 2016
Agric Show @Open Field Opposite ICT Building, Main Campus.
Friday 27th January, 2017
Convocation and Award of Prizes – 10.00a.m.
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- College of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Jumat Service 1.00p.m.
Saturday, 28th January, 2017
Convocation and Award of Prizes – 12noon
- Faculty of Science
- College of Engineering & Environmental Sciences
- College of Agricultural Sciences
- Faculty of Arts
Sunday, 29th January, 2017
Convocation Service (Chapel of Abundant Life) 10.00a.m.
Monday, 30th January, 2017 – 7.00a.m.
- Commissioning of OOUWA Creche by Dr. (Mrs.) Olufunmilayo Agbato
- Commissioning of 00U Radio Station by Sir Kesington Adebutu
- Commissioning of Language Laboratory
- Commissioning of the new Faculty of Science Building Phase 2 by the Executive Secretary, TETFund
- Convocation Play: “Kiriji War” — Wale Ogunyemi 3.00pm
Tuesday, 31st January, 2017
Convocation Lecture – 10.00a.m.
- “Research, Funding and National Development:
- The Role of Tertiary Institutions”
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Abdullahi B. Baffa (Executive Secretary TETFund)
- Faculty of Social & Management Sciences
- Award of Postgraduate Degrees