The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) has announced the release of the first batch provisional admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the post UTME screening exercise and applied for the Direct Entry can now check their admission status online.
How To Check OOU 2017/18 Admission List Online.
a. Go to OOU admission status checking portal at http://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php.
b. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password (For first login, use your SURNAME as password) in the provided columns.
d. Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status and Continue with the Acceptance Fees Payment Here
- Olabisi Onabanjo University 2018/2019 Approved Academic Calendar
- OOU 2018/2019 Medical Screening Registration for Freshers
- OOU 2018/2019 UTME/DE 1st & 2nd Batch Merit Admission List Out
- OOU 2018/2019 Freshers Acceptance & School Fees Payment Deadline
- OOU 2018/2019 UTME/DE Acceptance Fees Payment Procedures
- OOU 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Result is Out
- OOU 2018/2019 Post-UTME & Direct Entry Admission Screening Form Out
- OOU 2017/2018 Matriculation Ceremony New Date Announced
- OOU 2017/2018 Fresh Students Orientation Programme Schedule
- OOU School Fees Payment Deadline for 2017/2018 Fresh Students
- OOU 2017/2018 Postgraduate School Fees Payment Deadline Out
- OOU 2017/2018 Returning Students School Fees Payment Deadline
- OOU 2017/2018 Acceptance Fees Payment Procedures
- OOU 2017/2018 Approved Academic Calendar Schedule Out
- OOU 2017/2018 Post-UTME Admission Screening Results Released